Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Place Like...

"It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong" Chantal Kreviazuk

Certain things don't make the blog. I could start an entirely new series of posts or rather a brand new blog or perhaps write a book of true life nonsense of happenings around the good ol' trailer, I would call that "Tales From The Trailerhood". I almost never discuss my love for government cheese, and I don't recall painting anything reflective of the free school supplies I obtained through a Cherokee Nation program called J-O-M.
My life and the lives of my family are quite different now so lots of those stories are pretty funny. I should make a point to write what I remember.  
Today my head, or is it my heart? is there.
Tonight I will paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment