Saturday, April 23, 2011

Art for my peeps-"An ode to the Peep"

Having decided to stay in the dirty south for the Easter Holiday, we thought it best to send a blog shout out to our peeps in "The Nation"  So...we artistically took a few photos this afternoon.
"An Ode To The Peep" 

             Peeps with my Vanns


                 Peeps in my hands

             Peeps in a row-sitting in marshmallow attention

             Two "Peepin Toms"-At the window  peepin in to the kitchen

             All "Gangsta" wit my peeps-chillin' in my hood

             Kababing up some peeps-goin'a grill em' over wood (not really)
                             

             Happy Easter! To the peeps in my heart, our friends and family

                                               
               "Happy Easter"..and...."Im pretty sure they just peeped on me"
                                                        


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment