Monday, April 4, 2011

The Project Recap




As I sit waiting for this "tornado" to I guess pass is the right wording-I am not sure. As I sit and wait for the "all clear" I decided to recap and wrap up the details of last month's painting a day project. I know some of you are ready to take your painting and I finally got the chance to take the "group shot" I wanted this past weekend. So...First some business. If you requested a day and you would like to purchase your painting-they are now ready for pick up or shipment!!!! IF you live in a state besides Tennessee, I will gladly ship your painting to you just send me your address. I will post available and unclaimed paintings in one week. Thanks again for being part of this project. I did have a fun time and I am thinking about doing it again. OHHH also, I have a big idea coming later this fall. (what a tease, I know!)


Below are a little more "artistic" views of the finished project. This IS an art blog after all.... Happy Rainy stormy day!












No comments:

Post a Comment