Wednesday, January 2, 2013



In an effort to improve my painting skills and following the advise of one FABULOUS ARTIST .....I challenged myself to paint every day for a month.  That was in March 2011. We called it "The 31 Day Project". I was challenged and rewarded and enjoyed every, well...ALMOST every part of  the experience. (I was cranky and sleep deprived for a bit there and that wasn't fun for anyone but...we've grown since then)
I am excited to say I will be doing it again! That's right folks- "The 31 Day Project 2.0"  whoop whoop! If you are new here then I say a GIANT "Welcome!!!!" and even bigger "THANK YOU" for checking out my lil art blog.   For the full details about the project in 2011 click this link. 
Nothing we do over here is rocket science but there are a few things you should know about this adventure. I have listed the deets below:

The skinny:  The 31 Day Project 2.0 will begin March 1st 2013. I will create one painting per day for 31 days and blog it.  The paintings are for sale and are often purchased blindly in advance by reserving a date.
While requests can be made regarding the subject of your painting, I make no promises. That's the adventure part :)

It's interactive:  That's right- YOU can be a part of this project! Follow these steps:

1. Choose a date
2. Purchase that date for $15.00.  I will post a link to pay by debit or credit card
3. Eagerly anticipate YOUR painting and blog to be posted
4. Brag to all of your friends about how you have your very own piece of original art (this is optional but highly encouraged)

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE??? REALLY???? YES! I mean who doesn't love a discount??? For each new follower you bring to the blog, up to 5, you receive a $1.00 discount towards your purchase. That's correct folks- YOUR friends are worth $1.00 each! :)

I will post a calendar soon and link to make your purchase official. If you just can't wait, I TOTALLY get that. Message me and I will make things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment