Monday, January 14, 2013

"U Be U"



As I said a few days ago, I have been so excited for the project in March that I find it difficult to wait on new sketches and new paintings. So...WHY WAIT???  This lil number was created with my "TN Twin's daughter in mind but it's such great advice to us all.  

When they all stand still, a limited few will…Dance! If given the chance,
Some will twirl and shout! And squirm about and spread the nonsense.
The hushers may come-the cross lookers-nay sayers-dream squishers might too
To them I say “Hisssss! Boo! Hisss and once again…boooooo!”

Twirl! little girl! 
Dream in the day time and share that silly heart
Dance in the rain if you want to, sing songs that don’t rhyme
Don clothes that don’t match if that’s what you’d like
Frinkle faced friend of mine. 

For the  Pixie,  
I came to know you at a time when I needed a pixie in my life the most! And man am I glad! You might not do it on purpose but then again a gal with your moxy just might...YOU INSPIRE ME! I love you so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment