Sunday, April 7, 2013

Party Hat

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." Steel Magnolias

I have always believed once a woman has a child she becomes part magician.  The ability to magically make pain go away from a skint knee with a kiss is just the tip of the ice berg. The thing that mesmerizes me the most is how the chemical compound of a mother's spit in the tiniest amount-just a lick of the thumb even, can clean three faces and remove powdered sugar from a navy blue school uniform while in line for annual photos.

For my "Sweet" friend Wendi.
Today is her mom's birthday and no doubt those gals will have need for a party hat! And no doubt Wendi's mom kissed her share of scrapes and cleaned her share of faces so a magician's hat seems apropos.  
Wendi, thank you so much for supporting my project. I was telling a friend last night how we met and became friends all because of a mutual love for frozen yogurt. That just reinforced what I have believed all along...Ice cream will one day bring about world peace!
I may not see you as often now, but I do love you! Thanks for being part of my lil project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment