Thursday, January 7, 2010

Deeeee-lighted!


On a previous blog I merely mentioned the jealousy I felt towards children who had such toys as Easy Bake Ovens. I casually mentioned the fact that I never had one of those light-bulb powered magic machines. I mighhhht have mentioned that I was also never the owner of a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine…So, picture this…I am sitting at my desk working like the little worker bee I am-on the telephone, taking directions to a meeting tomorrow, responding to an email regarding the Love Bigger T-shirt orders (side bar---designing and ordering t-shirts-NO PROBLEM….It’s the constant “can I change my medium to a large? Can I get a small-even though I ordered a medium and you tried to tell me they are cut for a man so they run big? Can you bring mine to me and I’ll pay you three days after the lunar eclipse…Or you can hold my purse and I can dig $15.00 in change out of my car ash-tray and pay you now…” It’s all that stuff that makes the T-shirt thing a little taxing. (you were warned) ) echh hmmm…I was at my desk working and around the corner peeks this little woman- (Mr. Peepers, Miss Priss, Boss Lady, or Little Lori DISCLAIMER: that’s not to say the other Lori here is BIG- but Mr. Peepers is smaller in stature and as politically not correct as it may be I defaulted to calling her “little Lori” when we first began working together. I am progressively retraining my brain. So---Miss Priss peaks around the corner and much to my delight she has a “happy” for me. *I just LOVE! a little surprise for no reason what so ever* But this was no ordinary treat folks, this was in fact a SNOOPY SNOW CONE MAKER!!! I now have one of my very own. I am overwhelmed with gratitude! This token of kindness has made my week.

Thank you. Thank you. A thousand times thank you!

Now…who wants a frozen Margarita?


2 comments: