Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's day one of a brand new 31 Day Project! Something new this time, a theme. (I do love a theme) but typical projects have been "whatever I decide when I get up-hap hazard-whimsy-oh I think I'll paint one of those  cause I saw it and never have" kinda projects. And honestly I love that. I mean that is a fair overview of my art philosophy in general. I like to paint and draw so I draw and paint what I like. Of course you followers know this and to anyone new...well...uh HI! Welcome! I pretty much paint and draw whatever I like and sometimes I blog about it. Now that we got the formalities out of the way.....Let's do Day 1.

"Anything Is Possible" 
Rise above......doubt 
And since I'm committed to being real about things I will say my biggest doubter is.....me. Day 1 could also easily be titled  "believe in your dreams" but the blog project has a THUH-EEEM-AH this year (haven't you been listening???) so...yes silly dreams, plans, hopes and ambitions, wishes and goals. Don't allow doubt, even self doubt, to hold you down. RISE ABOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment