Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rise Above...small

You are big I like to say when you do a hard thing overcome a challenge in some way. When someone tries to boss or tattle or give advice Not asked for. Just say "I don't get in trouble" and "I really don't get bossed much anymore. I'm grown up. I'm big. I run this show. Please take a seat-perhaps one in the very front row. Or jump in a ring and play your part too. Certainly most likely I'm not taller and I don't imply better than you. But I'm not smaller either. I'm big! Leading some rings is what I do. what I see when I look at me. When I take the time-even if you mind or disagree to put first things first. Be the very best version of not small me." You can too! Be the biggest version of you you know, lead a ring or be the star. Give the world a show if a show they are after, then you call the acts, tame the lions show the freaks or be the Ringmaster. You are not small, your heart your soul your mind were all suited for a giant from birth. You were created for the big big time. You were created after all to be the hero of your own production, The Greatest Show On Earth!

Tish,
Inspired by your excitement to try something new- GO FOR IT! BE BIG AT IT!!!! And as you always have, continue to Rise Above!
Thank you for being part of my project! YOU! ARE! A! GIANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment