Monday, March 4, 2013

The Pink Door

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear." George Addair

She walked right up to it and to herself did  think
What could be behind a door so fancy, so pretty, so pink?
Where does it lead? What is behind it?
“I’ve lost something. Maybe HERE is where I’ll find it!
“or perhaps it’s a dragon…”  (whispered doubt)
Well two things are sure…
A wall is a wall and a door is a door.
A wall has a purpose to support, hold and hide.
A door though it’s different-it’s to come in or go outside.
Yes a wall is a wall but this door opens wide
“Could I?” She allowed her self to think about going inside.
Adventure I know it-is behind this door that’s pink
“I’ll try it-I’m ready…I think.
 For something exciting, an adventure brand new”
“One way to find out” she gulped as she sighed and she pushed that door open
and walked right on thru.


Britt-You are the best middle little sister on the planet. Thank you for also being such a great friend! You can do everything you want! You make me proud!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment