Thursday, March 17, 2011

Art Tu Brute? Follow the blog-Share the blog- Give-A-Way


THIS COULD BE YOURS!  (Well, smaller of course and painted of course.) Become a "follower" and you are entered to win!
For every friend you "recruit" you are entered again. So...SHARE THE BLOG!

Apparently blogging types that create and blog about those creations-offer "give-a-ways" from time to time.
I am doing my part to be as "official" of a blogger as possible AND...I love to give things away. (It's true). I still have a few dates that are un-claimed this month. so....I will be giving away one "unclaimed" day's work! The same general principal applies as it has all month. I assume full artistic liberty.
What you get- A hand painted piece of original art on 8x8 canvas panel.
On the morning of Sunday, March 27th, I will draw a name from the entries and create something for that person.
Here's how to enter- 1. become a follower of the blog. (there is a "follow" button in the upper right corner of the home page) If you are ALREADY a follower- BONUS! I will add your name automatically.
2. Share the blog through  email or some form of social networking media like facebook. For every person that becomes a follower as a result (and tells me in my comments or on facebook or email) I will add their name AND your  name, (the name of the person who sent them to me.)

I will draw the name and post the winner along with that day's work on Sunday, March 27th.
You can enter as many times as you like- so go ahead Share the blog!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! I shared the giveaway on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaundra sent me to you! I'm now a new follower of your blog :)

    Robin Wilkins
    wilkinsrus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete