Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6 "Churchy Church" For Sandra



So I was a little late finishing today's work. Partly because I slept past 5 am. (It's Sunday---cut me some slack will ya?) And partly because I DID finish today’s work and just couldn't leave well enough alone so I added a little here- and some there then decided it needed a wrought iron hand rail leading to the steps etc. etc. and all at once- it was awful. so...I started over- this time with my original idea. Sandra "Sammie" I call her is our church secretary and she asked for the church I mentioned being on my mind. So I did it this morning for you Sammie! I hope you like it- and I hope the windows make you smile. They make me smile. *Side note-One week into this and I have gained a follower (woo hoo! for bloggers apparently that is a very big deal! I have 12 now! and I love you all) Secondly- as I was painting this church FOR THE SECOND TIME today- I realized I want to make a big big big painting of this church- and I will soon purchase a big big canvas to do that. so-the project is working..I AM creating something (fantastic or not) of my own imagination each day- and it IS inspiring me to do MORE of my OWN work! SWEET!




No comments:

Post a Comment