Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 "Penny's Hero" and "She Reaches For Greatness"

31 day project (still nameless..) a new painting, on the fly, every morning.. Some dates have been reserved for specific meanings known only to the "reserver", however I had some back ground information to go on for today. Penny,  I identify on many levels with your admiration for your grandfather.  Thank you for being a part of my project!  ...And here is some advice no one asked for: If you have a "hero "and you get the chance, let them know. I seriously doubt you will regret it, and even if that person doesn't like you (and come on! What are the odds of someone not liking YOU?) it will probably make their day! 

1 comment:

  1. 10 years ago today I lost the most amazing, wonderful man.....my Papa! He was born in 1910....lived thru the World War, the Great Depression, and had the best stories to tell! I could listen for hours! He grew a garden every year until he got to sick to, and everything that came out of it was the best! I asked Amber to portray a granddaughters love for her grandfather and when I saw this I cried! Thank you Amber!

    ReplyDelete