Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14 "I Put A Bird On It"



Today was one of two dates requested by my Super Crafty-Maker of pretty flower things I wear-Look-A-Like  I would probably have created something "sweeter" for my friend today had she not posted this funny link on my FB wall yesterday.  "Put A Bird On It" .  (I totally wanted to post the actual clip here and for some reason I am unable to do that at this time. IF you have a second-you should check it out. It will at least make you smile. Well...it did me anyway. 

Shaundra,
You make me laugh. A LOT. Thank you my quirky, swirly, chatty, crafty, smarty sista! Now....get off here and go put a bird on something for crying out loud!   

....and....I just watched it again. 

Also, blog followers... Here is a recap and status of the project so far:

Day 1- "The March Hair"  Sold
Day 2-  "Sunny Side Up"  Available
Day 3-  "Penny's Hero"   Sold   (Can be reprinted after The 31 Day project-Just Ask!)
Day 4-  "Harmony House"  Not Available
Day 5-   "Bar-B-Cutie"    Sold
Day 6-  "Sandra's Church"  Sold  (Will be created in GIANT scale soon!)
Day 7-" Happy Day Friend" Sold?

Day 8- "Sweet Tweet"  Sold?
Day 9-  " B-Fly" Sold
Day 10- "Contagious" Sold- (To be reprinted after the 31 Day project-Thanks Linsey!)
Day 11- "He's Her Lobster"  Sold
Day 12- "Koi Vey!" Sold
Day 13- "Lucy's Boutique" Available

Thanks everyone for following.  This has been really fun for me so far. 
We now have 20 followers. 
I am looking to join the technically advanced world soon- and add a "Pay Pal" option to my blog so keep your fingers crossed on that one!
ALSO....I plan to do a "give a way" one day this month...I am not sure what I will do or how I will do it- but bloggers do that and I think I will try it! 

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This CRACKS me UP! I love my painting! Thank you SISTA! <3

    ReplyDelete